Super Eagles striker, Ahmed Musa’s goal against Iceland at the just concluded Russia 2018 World Cup has been ranked the eighth best goal of the tourname
The goal was the second scored by the Super Eagles player in the game, and he has been recognized for the effort.
A total of 169 goals were scored at the 2018 World Cup; but only 18 from that pool were shortlisted for the top award. The winner of the Hyundai Goal of the Tournament is Benjamin Pavard of France.
See the list of the first 10 below:
1. Benjamin Pavard (France) vs Argentina
2. Juan Quintero (Mexico) vs Japan
3. Luca Modric (Croatia) vs Argentina
4. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) vs Spain
5. Lionel Messi (Argentina) vs Nigeria
6. Denis Cheryshev (Russia) vs Croatia
7. Nacer Chadli (Belgium) vs Japan
8. Ahmed Musa (Nigeria) vs Iceland
9. Ricardo Quaresma (Portugal) vs Iran
10. Toni Kroos (Germany) vs Sweden